Level Facial Epilator
ID, Packaging Design, Branding
Current shaving devices are not very inclusive as people with thicker, curly hair are more prone to in-grown hairs and skin irritation.
Other hair removal techniques such as threading and waxing are performed by professionals, causing clients to have to deal with the inconvenience of going to a salon, extra costs, and contact with others during the COVID pandemic.
1) One of the primary issues with other methods of hair removal is that it can be painful. Including a skin numbing agent could address the pain factor.
2) The product should feature a small enough tip to ensure precise hair removal so it can be used on areas such as the face where shaping may be necessary.
3) An ergonomic + sleek handle should be prioritized along with easy to use technology to establish a sound user experience.
4) Feature an inviting, welcoming design that allows users who are unfamiliar with the hair removal method to feel more comfortable and trusting.
5) Design a durable and reusable device with more sustainable materials.
The level facial epilator has a precision tip to help with shaping, and comes with a skin numbing agent to be applied before use to prevent a painful experience. The roller bottle assists in easy application, and the device can be turned on by simply twisting the epilator head. The epilator and roller bottle feature a reoccuring motif of a sliced cylinder exposing a flat, level surface. The clean, minimal design and branding is meant to evoke a sense of trust within users. The device comes with a wireless charger to keep things clean.